NorCal Emergency Medical Training is the only American Heart Association Authorized Training Center located in the Greater Sacramento Area. Call Today: (916) 787-1787
BLS (Healthcare Provider CPR)
ACLS – Initial
ACLS – Renewal
PALS – Initial
PALS – Renewal
NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation)
S.T.A.B.L.E. (Cardiac Module)
‘On-Line’ – Official AHA Classes
CPR & AED plus First Aid
CPR & AED only (no First Aid)
Become an AHA Instructor
CPR Training Cancellation Policy
NorCal Emergency Medical Training Policies
- Class registration is final. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Students more than 15 minutes late to scheduled class will be turned away and asked to reschedule.
- If you must reschedule as a courtesy please notify our office via phone or email as soon as possible. No Additional Transfer Fees will be charged.
- Replacement Certification Cards requested for ANY Reason will be processed for $20 dollars.
- Due to potential distraction, children (or any other individuals not registered into the class) are not allowed into the classroom setting for those attending classes or skills evaluations.
- Promotional codes apply to classroom-based classes only and do not apply to the ‘e-Learning’ online courses, textbooks or book shipping.